Sunday, February 21, 2010

TWW

Not just for those waiting for a BFP after an insem. It's officially what the time between now and when I see my love for the next time will be called. TWW. Dreaded TWW. Horribly TWW. Miserable TWW. This distance is killing me. She was only here for two days. It's not fair that everyone else gets to live with the one they love. But no. Not me. I get to be 500 miles away 75% of the year with just tiny little breaks in between. Two weeks isn't enough. We fought like pit bulls last night. We've never fought so hard. I theorize that it was because we knew she was leaving today and that makes us both so touchy and SAD. And it's so much easier to say goodbye when you're angry. Hey, no one said we are the experts on healthy lesbian relationships.

We woke up not angry, though. It always works that way. My dorm is a mess. There are pieces of her everywhere. I'm not complaining. I'm dreading having to go around and find all the pieces. All I need is to pick bits of her up and throw them out...reading over that last bit makes it sound like I killed her and then chopped her up in little pieces. I just mean that there's a sock of her's on the floor. A candy wrapper. A sugar packet. Dirty dishes. Rumpled sheets.

SOB.

1 comment:

  1. psht. We all know you would just love to chop me into little pieces.

    ReplyDelete