Sunday, February 7, 2010

Okay So.

Allo.

Some things you may or may not want to know:

-My partner and I go to school 500 miles away from each other. This puts an enormous strain on our relationship. However, we are in love and we are committed to making it work.
-I am trying to lose weight. I have a red halter top dress that I want to wear to queer prom (exactly what it sounds like). And I want to wear a size eight dress to my wedding. I am working out five days a week. And I am trying to eat better. Trying being the operative word there. Eating well on a college meal plan is a challenge. 
-I wish to write here once a week, at least. I believe it will be good for me to commit to something. Even if that something is just posting an entry once a week. Committing is good. So commit I shall.

No comments:

Post a Comment